Gregory C. Hudson , Director
175 Arsenal Street
Watertown, New York 13601
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. July and August
- To provide required technology services to all units of Jefferson County Government.
- To advise as to the feasibility and costs of conversion of business oriented manual systems to computer operations.
- To develop and document the procedures and processes required to implement the systems desired.
- To develop methods and procedures to collect and process data and produce required reports to provide County Administration with information on which to base decisions.
- To provide support in the selection, setup and use of computers.
- To provide a central source for selection, installation and trouble shooting for the County's telephone systems.
Types Of Services, Assistance
- Analyze work procedures and operations and determine the feasibility and cost of converting all or parts of manual operations to computer applications.
Work with various departments to prepare reports and information for other levels of government and public use.
- Prepare Tax Bills for other local governments (Towns, School districts and Villages).
- Support other departments in the use of computers.
- Selection and training in use of computers and peripherals.
- Selection and training in use of computer software and utilities.
- Coordinate maintenance of computers.
- Assist in the selection of equipment and vendors for telephone services.
- Coordinate telephone work orders with the various departments, buildings and telephone service vendors.
- Monitor telephone use and produce reports for administration.
- Provide telephone cost distribution for reimbursements.