Military Records

Military discharges and other military records may be needed to verify eligibility for Veterans Administration (VA) and other benefits.  Your military records have been archived at one of the national storage facilities and are generally available to veterans and their next of kin.

Military records can be applied for at the Veterans Service Agency, or they can be applied for on line at .  At that website, you can enter the required information, but the application still has to be printed, signed and mailed in.

At that website, you can also request that your authorized awards and decorations be provided.