Child Care Resource Personnel from CAPC (Community Action Planning Council)
A worker is on site at the Department of Social Services and assists with billing for Daycare Assistance and also assists individuals who are in need of a daycare provider.
Call 315-785-3324 for assistance.
Their duties include:
- Supplying a list of various Daycare providers and telephone numbers
- Reviewing legally Exempt Daycare applications
- Providing technical assistance to legally exempt daycare provider
Where can the application be obtained?
How can I submit my completed application and/or other necessary documentation for my case?
- Mail the application to: Day Care Unit, 250 Arsenal Street, Watertown, NY 13601
- Fax the application to: 315-785-3346
- Drop the application into the drop box located at 250 Arsenal Street, Watertown NY
- Bring the application to the agency and deliver by hand. (Currently we recommend utilizing one of the other methods of submittal above.)
Do I need to complete a face-to-face interview?
- No interview is needed to process a Day Care Subsidy Application. The application and relevant documentation are all that is needed.
How long does the application process take?
- Regulations state applications must be processed within 30 days of receipt. We do our best to process applications quickly and will continue to do everything we can to provide timely decisions, given the circumstances.