Our Mission and Values
- To provide quality services and best value in a fiscally responsible manner consistent with the laws of the State of New York.
- Provide the highest level of Customer Service and Support through the use of the most user-friendly and efficient methods possible.
- Accountability for the Stewardship of the Public funds we are entrusted with.
- Flexibility to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers when necessary.
- Development of effective business relationships with Suppliers and Departmental Employees.
- Ongoing Development of the Skills and Training necessary to support our continual growth and our abilities to excel in our individual roles.
Those we Serve:
The Purchasing Department provides services to all County Departments and Political subdivisions throughout the County who request our assistance, including:
- Office of the Aging
- Board of Elections
- County Clerk
- Sheriff’s Department including Corrections, Patrol Division, River Patrol and various County Task Forces
- District Attorney and Associated Task Forces
- Departments of Public Health, Mental Health and Social Services
- Information Technology
- Emergency Services - Fire and Emergency Management, Dog Control
- Highway Department
- Recycling Center