Office Hours (M-F, Sept.-June)
Office Hours (M-F, July and August)
Services Available 24 Hours/Day; 7 Days/Week
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Jefferson County Public Health Service (JCPHS) follows New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) guidance on COVID-19 vaccination distribution. COVID-19 vaccine is being distributed in phases based on need and risk. Please use the COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility Tool to determine if you are currently eligible to receive the vaccine.
JCPHS is currently offering COVID-19 vaccine to individuals in Phase 1A and Phase 1B. JCPHS receives COVID-19 vaccine on a weekly basis, and the clinic offerings are dependent on these shipments. Additional COVID-19 vaccine clinics will be listed as we receive the vaccine.
It is known, at this time, that the amount of COVID-19 vaccine In New York State is not sufficient to fully cover this group of people. It is going to take time to vaccinate these individuals.
Because we must ensure that we administer the COVID-19 vaccine according to the New York State Department of Health guidance, we ask that you:
- Upon registering for an appointment for vaccination, certify that you are included in the priority group identified for COVID-19 vaccination.
- Bring proof of your eligibility of priority population (paystub, ID badge, other documentation) to your appointment. Eligibility will absolutely be verified and enforced.
- Do not come to your appointment if you are not feeling well.
- Please consider this when registering for an appointment: Your 2nd dose of COVID-19 vaccine must be given 28 days after your 1st dose.
- Clinics do fill rapidly. Please be patient and continue to check our website and other community providers as available. JCPHS will be scheduling additional clinics in the future as vaccine availability allows.
- There is no wait listing. Time slots/appointments must be filled using the link to the clinic.
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
Wednesday, January 6 4:00 – 7:00pm
Thursday, January 7 10:00am – 2:00pm
01.13 01.14 clinics canceled.pdf
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
ACIP Recommendations - COVID-19
Vaccine Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers - Moderna
Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination
CDC Recommended Phases