Jefferson County Public Health Service hosts an immunization clinic every Wednesday from 12:30 until 3:30pm. We offer infant, adolescent and adult vaccines that are required and recommended. This clinic is by appointment only. Please call 315-786-3730 to schedule an appointment.
Some fees may apply. Coverage will depend on your individual plan. Individuals may be responsible for vaccination costs uncovered by health insurance. Payment is expected at time of service. Administration fees charged cover the cost of staff time and supplies.
Bring the insurance card you take to your doctor's to your appointment.
Accepted forms of payment at JCPHS: Cash, check made to "Jefferson County Treasurer." Currently, we can bill UMR, Martin's Point, Fidelis, United Health Care, Medicaid, MVP, and Medicare Part B. An ATM machine is available in the JCPHS clinic area.
Individuals without health insurance: JCPHS is a VFA & VFC provider.
• Vaccines for Adults (VFA) Program provides vaccines at no cost to eligible adults.
- uninsured adults aged 19 years and older;
- underinsured adults aged 19 years and older;
- students of any age that are enrolled in or entering post-secondary institution in NYS
• Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program provides vaccines at no cost to eligible children.
- American Indian or Alaska Native
Vaccine Prices Effective March 1, 2023:
Mening B (Bexsero)
Twinrix (Hep A/Hep B Combo)
Hep A Adult
Hep A Peds
Hep B Adults
PPD (Tb test)
Hep B Peds
Gardasil 9- (HPV)
Flu 6-35 Months of age
Flu 3 years and older
Flu High Dose
MMRV- MMR/Varicella Combo
Shots at other locations, events or special offerings may have alternate pricing available and will be advertised with the specific event or location.
Healthy Children Immunization webpage (American Academy of Pediatrics)
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) Vaccine webpage
NYSDOH School Vaccination Requirements